The final opponent in Taisan Puzzle Dama, The Shogun appears as 6th boss of Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius SNES version.He appear too in the PSX/Saturn version, but is smaller and you have to defeat his "temple" before battle him.
- He always start throwing his fan at you, the fan will follow you for a bit and then will return on the Shogun hand.
- He will make black boxes with colored balls-like creatures falling from above, making avoiding his fan attack more harder.
The pattern is a lot different in the PSX/Saturn version:
- He will throw 2 fans at you with the same SNES pattern in his temple form and shooting the black box things,than run into you.
- When the temple is defeated he will start moving faster and shoots a puyo thing that splits in four and throw his fan at you.
- The boss has 3 caps only in the SNES version:Flower,Cat,and Sailor Moon cap.
- The game has two reference on Sailor Moon series,one of them is the third cap of this boss.
|Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius|
|Characters||Takohiko and Belial • Vic Viper and Lord British • Pentaro and Hanako • TwinBee and Winbee • Sue and Memim • Mike and Ran • Soitsu and Doitsu • Upa and Rupa • Dracula-kun and Kid Dracula|
|Stages||Hip Hop Disco • School • Donburi Fields • Edo • Sweet Land • High Speed Patrol • Fiesta Base • Polygon Space (Omake 1) • Grand Prix (Omake 2)|
|Bosses||Mirror Ball • Ziyudee • Enormous Hikaru and Akane • Penguin's Mardock Ship (SNES) • Warumon's Flaghship (PSX) • Black TwinBee • Bo Winbee • Goemon Compact • Decoration Core MK II • Kitty Train • Horo Temple Ghost (SNES) • Big Baron Bee (SNES) • John Wan Jirou (PSX) • Fighting Penclaw (PSX) • Shogun • Fish Wall • Chichibinta Rika • Bakuteriya • Robot Wall|