The TMF-01 Flintlock is the main fighter of Xexex. It was created by Earth scientists and designers upon receiving the distress call from Irene of E-Square and finding the Flint bioform. The Flintlock is designed to control the Flint and is also armed with an impressive array of weapons.
- Length Overall: 25,5 mts
- Length Exc Probe: 9 mts
- Height: 15 mts
- Powerplant Thrust: 210000 lb/940 kn
- Weight: 13500 lb/ 6200 kg.
Special Function: Carry a biological force called the Flint.
FlintThe Flint is a powerful pod which is most likely inspired by the Force unit from R-Type. It was sent to Earth along with the distress message from E-Square. Its true purpose is not known but nonetheless is a versatile tool. The Flint has the ability to block most enemy fire.
To increase its ability, the Flint can be detached where it will extend its tendrils and actively float towards the nearest large target whereupon it will damage the target till recalled or destroyed. The Flint can also be used as a powerful long-range energy whip when connected to the Flintlock. By charging energy into it then releasing, the Flint will unleash up to three energy charged tendrils directly ahead damaging anything in their path.
- Proton Laser: Your initial weapon.
- Homing Laser: A 3-way laser with weak "bending" homing for top and bottom.
- Shadow Laser: A thin, laser beam; the strongest weapon
- Round Laser: 5-Way laser beam which engulfs enemies, it's an unusual spread shot.
- Spiral Laser: Spirals out to destroy enemies.
- Search Laser: A heat-seeker laser with strong homing that travels in square trajectories.
- Ground Laser: Laser which follows the contours of the ground, the secondary weapon is an upgraded Proton Laser.
- Flint Electric Blast: When the Flint is attached, it can charge electrified stretching tentacles up to 2 levels.
- Flint High Speed Ram: Also when charging, you can release the Flint and use it as a powerful battering ram.
- Homing Missiles: In Orius the Flintlock can fire two search missiles.
- The Flintlock posseses the ability to rebuild itself, using the Flint as a controller.
- The Flintlock is the first ship built for underwater travel.
- Unlike Vic Viper, the Flintlock's hitbox is tiny.
- Also, in Air Force Delta Strike the Flintlock is one of the cameo secret ships. It is armed with a vulcan cannon, standard missiles, and the special weapon is a powerful homing laser.
- Diol Twee's Serenity Viper looks more like a Riding Viper version of the R-9 Arrowhead than the Flintlock.