''Hikaru and Akane''
Enormous Hikaru and Akane
Hikaru, when hurt.
Enormous Hikaru and Akane are the bosses of the second stage in Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius.
Giant sized versions of Hikaru and Akane serve as the bosses of Stage 2 in Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius. Instead of bunny-girl suits, both are wearing the Kirameki High School uniform, save for their bunny ears and earrings.
The sprites were redone in the remake. When first met they are found standing on a black and white cake. In the remake, they are standing on a wooden platform with carrots dancing around them.
Hikaru's attacks differ between both versions of the game. Akane herself does not attack in the SNES version, but will stick her toungue out at the player should she be shot. In the remake, however, shooting Akane will cause her to try to punch the player. While traveling to Hikaru's head, the player must avoid schoolgirls encased in bubbles. These will occasionally blow fatal kisses.
In the SNES version of Jikkyō, Hikaru is infested with miniature Moai, which all act differently. They can be destroyed.
- The first attack she will pull off is to flick her hair, sending out a small spread of blue moai. Her hair is deadly, and can catch players off guard as it covers a large portion of the screen.
After this, her attacks will be randomized, and the moai will warn the player in advance with a speech bubble.
- Green moai will drop down from the top of the screen. A safespot is directly besides Hikaru's head.
- Red moai will swarm from the side of the screen in a curve pattern.
- Yellow moai will home on the player and follow for a short period.
- Finally, blue moai will re-trigger the hair flick attack.
Hikaru and Akane are now joined by their traditional riding missiles, and process a different set of attacks.
- When she brings her hand to her face, similar to Honey in Parodius Da!, Hikaru will blow out rabbits encased in bubbles.
- In addition to the hair flick, flowers will form during this attack. These aim towards the player.
- Finally, Hikaru will rarely send her riding missile up diagonally. This covers a very large portion of the screen.
- The carrots dancing around Akane in the PSX/Saturn port are a reference to their weapons in Gokujō Parodius!
|Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius|
|Characters||Takohiko and Belial • Vic Viper and Lord British • Pentaro and Hanako • TwinBee and Winbee • Sue and Memim • Mike and Ran • Soitsu and Doitsu • Upa and Rupa • Dracula-kun and Kid Dracula|
|Stages||Hip Hop Disco • School • Donburi Fields • Edo • Sweet Land • High Speed Patrol • Fiesta Base • Polygon Space (Omake 1) • Grand Prix (Omake 2)|
|Bosses||Mirror Ball • Ziyudee • Enormous Hikaru and Akane • Penguin's Mardock Ship (SNES) • Warumon's Flaghship (PSX) • Black TwinBee • Bo Winbee • Goemon Compact • Decoration Core MK II • Kitty Train • Horo Temple Ghost (SNES) • Big Baron Bee (SNES) • John Wan Jirou (PSX) • Fighting Penclaw (PSX) • Shogun • Fish Wall • Chichibinta Rika • Bakuteriya • Robot Wall|